- Globalization, Standardization & e-Portfolios in Teacher Education
- Developing Pre-service Teaching Identities through Peer Discourse
- Spanish Student Teaching in Early Spanish Education: Critical Post-structural Perspectives
- Voice and Learning: The Relationship Between Professional Community and Teacher Learning
The faculty and graduate students within the World Language Education area at UW-Madison have a continuing reputation for academic research and publications. Learn more about past research projects and publications in this section.
One of the hallmarks of the World Language Education program is its focus on providing research and publication opportunities in ways that enhance the surrounding community and contribute towards intercultural understanding. Learn more about upcoming projects and publications in this area.
- A Deep Approach to Turkish Teaching and Learning